August 31, 2010

Harper's Bazaar, The September Issue

I don't subscribe to Harper's Bazaar, but I tend to like it. It's a good mix of high & low.


I really want some grey shoes. Loving them with textured, black tights. Will this be the year I start wearing high heels again? Maybe...


I circled that grey shirt towards the bottom because it's from American Eagle & it's only $19.50. Sold! You'll notice up towards the top a section on denim shirts. I got an email yesterday from Who What Wear also about denim shirts. I'm not sure how I feel about this. It reminds me of high school when I wore denim on denim, topped off with a denim jacket no doubt.


Up towards the top of this page, I circled the second look under Layered Pieces. I have two jackets pretty similar to the sequined one in this picture. I've never worn them because, well, they're sequined jackets. But this one paired with the solid sweater & military skirt kind of works. Hmm, maybe I'll try it...

Mary Katherine, you have some of these sequined jackets from Anjeanetta, too, right? What do you think? I could totally see you pulling it off. Not sure about me...


On this page, I flagged those Cole Haan boots (that I can't afford) & the belted grey cardigan. I tried to find a pair of boots like this last year, but couldn't find any that fit over my man-calves. I really want to find some this year, preferably ones that cost less than $448, Cole Haan...


I flagged this ad because I've never heard of these. Emergency flats that fit in your purse? Sold! Especially if I do start wearing heels again. It says they're available at Duane Reade & KushyFoot.com, but surely either Walgreens or Target has them. Surely...


This outfit is HOT. I obviously wouldn't wear such a low-cut top. No one wants to see that much of these behemoth double D's. But I'm totally wearing some version of this for fall.


I don't know if you can tell from this picture, but she's wearing a plaid button-down under the animal print vest. Love it!

1 comment:

Mary Katherine said...

You know I love my sequin bolero Anjeanetta made. I actually styled mine (last year) very similar to the pic. in the magazine. Just do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...