October 25, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday:
5:30am Pancake Run = 9:00pm bedtime. I did manage to watch a movie before I fell asleep: State of Play, with Russell Crowe & Ben Affleck. It was actually really good.

Saturday:
Lululemon has opened a store in Green Hills & their grand opening was on Saturday. East Nasty hosted a 4 mile run, so me, Jessica & Heidi did that. Then I went to Trim for a bang trim. My stylist disappeared into the night, as stylists tend to do, so someone new trimmed my bangs. Meh. I didn't love her, but it was a free bang trim, so whatever.

That afternoon I finally accepted the Roku & Netflix Instant Streaming into my life & started watching Season One of Friday Night Lights. OMG! Tiffany has been telling me to watch this forever, but I haven't had time. I love it! It's so not what I thought it was. I essentially thought it would be a sitcom version of The Blind Side. It's so not. I'm hooked!

John had been working on the deck all afternoon, so when he suggested Logan's for dinner, I acquiesced. Then we came back home & watched The Evil Dead on Netflix Instant Streaming.

Sunday:
I got up, met Jessica & ran 2 miles at Long Hunter State Park. Then we met our study group for our last Sunday study session before the Comps next Friday. John stained the deck while I cleaned the house, painted my nails & continued watching Friday Night Lights. Seriously, I'm addicted to this show.

In related news, between Wednesday & Sunday, I ran about 13 miles. I'm taking today off to let my knees rest, but when I got dressed this morning, a pair of pants that fit a few weeks ago are now visibly too big. Yeah!

3 comments:

ND said...

Yea for the running! And FNL! I LOVE that show. I just finished all four seasons (thank you, netflix instant streaming) in about two months, and I cannot wait for the final season to air on network tv. Congrats to you for seeing the effects of your healthy living!

Tiffany said...

so glad to hear you love FNL, too! seriously, best show ever. i'll be so sad when it ends.

The Blonde Mule said...

Thanks, ladies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...