July 20, 2012

Friday Links



It's no secret that my husband loves goats & very seriously wants one as a pet.  Earlier this week, he forwarded me this, with the message, "CITYGOAT.  Make sure to see the hay cabinet."  Bless it.

Eli Horowitz, of McSweeney's fame, has created a digital literary app.  Readers will download the app & receive daily doses of fictive oral history.  In addition, & this is the cool part, the geo-tagged "field reports" can only be downloaded when the reader is standing in a specific place.  Check out the trailer with voices from Ira Glass & Miranda July.  More here.

I know a lot of us have a love-hate relationship with Project Runway, but I would be remiss not to point out that the latest season, Season 10, premiered last night on Lifetime.  I haven't watched it yet, but you can see video bios of the new contestants here.

Lastly, I leave you with this.  My friend Sean shared it on FB a week or so ago.  It kind of completes me.  Big Freeda is the Yo MTV Raps version of Bon Qui Qui.  Excuse!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...