October 12, 2012

Friday Links


I love Lena Dunham so hard.  (Fashionista)

Want to feel old?  Beverly Hills 90210 is 20 years old.  Want to feel older?  Take a gander at an A-Z Guide to 'Beverly Hills, 90210' style.  (Flavorwire via Girls of a Certain Age)

Speaking of fashion, I found this NY Times article on street style & the secret PR world behind it fascinating.  (The New York Times)

This is my next manicure attempt.  Well, as soon as I purchase some makeup sponges.  (Birchbox Blog)

Custom pet portraits!  (Hannah Rowlands via Creature Comforts)

These new Jerry Seinfeld videos, Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee, are so interesting to me.  I can't stop watching them.  They're a little long, but worth it.  This one with Alec Baldwin is one of my favorites.  (Yewknee)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...