October 17, 2012

Re-Styled Entry Way Table


Months ago I found this mirror at a thrift store.  I thought it would be a nice way to tie into the bar cart in our living room.


This is what the entry way looked like pre-mirror.  Well, actually this is what it looked like way before. I apparently don't have any recent pictures.  Whatever.


Over the weekend, John hung the mirror for me, but everything I had on the table below it needed to be re-worked.  Yeah, not good.  Good thing I collect knick knacks.  Let the re-styling commence!


Here's the after!  I'm pretty pleased with it, especially since I was able to walk around the house & find everything I needed.  I guess sometimes being a chotsky hoarder comes in handy.


Here's a close-up of the table & a breakdown of the items used:

Mirror:  thrifted
Silhouette print:  thrifted
Books:  Decoded & The American President
Votive candle holder:  Target
Enchanted buck measuring cups:  Anthropologie
Gold peacock:  thrifted
White Queen Victoria silhouette:  thrifted
White vase:  thrifted
Owl vase:  Z Gallerie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...