February 18, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up: High Hair, Flat Tire Edition


I love my full bangs, but they are a lot of work.  I have to swing in to see my beauty operator about every 2 weeks.  After trimming my bangs, Jordan put my hair up in a better top knot than I've ever been able to do.  This picture doesn't do it justice.


I don't remember what I did Friday night, but it doesn't matter because this is what Linda did.  She is actually resting her chin on the chair leg.  Bless it.


I got up early on Saturday & went back to Shakti for yoga.  I'm really loving this yoga studio.  Afterwards, I treated myself to a latte from Headquarters.


My friend & fellow Team Taurus member, Mary Katherine, is getting married & Anjeanetta & I are her bridesmaids, so we got together on Saturday to eat, drink & talk wedding.  We met for brunch at The Southern.  This was my first visit to The Southern & I loved it!  I had the blood orange mimosa & southern fried egg sandwich.  So good!  And they offer free 2-hour parking in the Pinnacle building.  If you haven't been yet, I highly recommend it.


Yesterday was our last NOLA training run before the race this weekend.  We met, ran 60 minutes & then went to Ugly Muggs for coffee & breakfast.  I can't believe the race is this weekend!  I can't believe it's supposed to rain the ENTIRE TIME we're there!


This is what I came back to after the run.  'Ole girl.  At least I was just in East Nashville & not Hohenwald or Waynesboro.  Note to self:  ask John's dad to add me to the Baldwin family AAA account.


While I was getting a new tire put on my car, John drove me around to all of my errands, the most important of which was picking up my Girl Scout cookies.  I bought cookies from John's friend Reid's daughter.  Reid owns my dream car, so I'm always looking for an excuse to go visit it.  I love that car so much.


I also love these & am trying really hard not to eat all 3 boxes this week.  I finally broke down & bought a scale yesterday & am trying trying to get back on MyFitnessPal, so feel free to follow along to see how many cookies I eat today...  Spoiler alert:  all of them.

2 comments:

Kate said...

FYI, the first photo on this post was the inspiration photo I showed to my hair dude. I am OBSESSED with my bangs! Thanks for the inspiration!

The Blonde Mule said...

Kate - Yay! I love my bangs. They're a lot of work, but they're worth it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...