May 29, 2015

Birchbox Review: March


I love the actual box of the March Birchbox. So cute! They've really upped the game on their boxes lately. Here's what I got.


I don't blowout my hair, but I did recently just so I could use this product. I think it did something? It's hard to tell because my hair is so long. It smelled great and my hair was super soft. I'm a big fan of the amika brand in general, so I'm sure this is great. I LOVE their Nourishing Mask.


Wow, I guess this is the post where I confess to being a hippy. Y'all, I for real do not blow dry or style my hair. AT ALL. But I used this because A) I love the Beauty Protector brand, and B) I'm real into hair oils (see above hippy reference). This oil is great. It protects against UV rays and heat damage. I love the scent. If I didn't already own enough hair oil to carry me through to my golden years, I'd buy it.

Paula's Choice Resist Moisture Renewal Oil Booster, $35

We all know how I feel about serums (thumbs down), but I like this product, and according to Birchbox, it's not a serum - it's a treatment to go along with your serum or moisturizer. I used it under my moisturizer twice a day and my face felt extra moisturized, but in a non greasy, pore-clogging way. I don't know if I'll buy this, but I would use it if I owned it.


Jelly Pong Pong GLOW GETTER Highlighter, $14

I was suspicious of this because it looks like nail polish, but when I finally used it, I loved it! A lot of reviewers don't like it because it's "glittery". No, it's not. At least it's not on my 39 year old face. On me, it's as described: pearlescent, giving a "subtle, luminous shimmer". I love it. I'm buying it! And in related news:



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...