May 30, 2015

Stomachs, Am I Right?


(This armadillo has nothing to do with this post, but when I did a Google image search for "He can tell I ain't missin no meals" this was one of the top results and it made me lol. Hashtag: Nicki Minaj forever.)

I'm annoyed with my stomach right now. Not that it's ever been flat, but it's gotten pretty fluffy as of late. Most days, I don't put on real pants. I mean, I can go a whole week in only yoga pants and bike shorts. So when I put on my jeans and they're tight around the waist, I can't remember if that's just how they fit, or if I'm bigger.

I don't weigh myself often, but I weighed myself before my race two weeks ago and I was at my normal weight. I just weighed myself today and I'm up 5 lbs. The weight I'm not super worried about because it's from eating out and drinking every day of my birthday week, and I'll get that off in the long bike ride and brick I have to do today. But my stomach. Ugh, my stomach.

I'm not working out as hard as I used to, which is on purpose, but I don't think that's it. I think I'm eating too much. I'm actually doing okay working from home and filling the house with healthy snacks, lunches, etc. Now, if I would just eat that food instead of going out every day... Oh, pizza, you evil temptress.


I'm going to give myself a break for getting off track over my birthday and Memorial Day, but I'd like to see if I can get some of the air out of this spare tire. I made a Healthy Meal Ideas board on Pinterest. I pinned some lower calorie lunch options that I'm going to try this week. We'll see.

To be continued!

Also, for anyone who thought I had this under control and was all zen about my weight now - NOPE, still human!

Yours in armour,
The Blonde Armadillo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...