September 25, 2015

Birchbox Review: July


Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid, $39

I receive a lot of Dr. Jart+ samples from Birchbox and I like them! I've been putting this ceramidin liquid on at night, under my moisturizer, using it more as a serum. Actually, I may save the rest of it for this winter when my skin gets dry from running outside in the cold.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening Hairspray, $29

I don't have thin hair, but in the long history of me buying hair products, I've bought this one a few times. It also gets used on me a lot by hair stylists. It's a legit product. Unfortunately I rarely blow my hair out, so I don't have a lot of use for it, but everything by Bumble and Bumble is great.

stila look at me liquid lipstick, $20

I was so excited to see this little sucker in my Birchbox! I got one of these a year or two ago and LOVED it. These stila liquid lipsticks are sooooo good! If you haven't tried them yet, go get one. I like Beso and Venezia.

COOLA SPF 30 Organic Makeup Setting Spray, $36

I really like the COOLA brand. They have a cucumber moisturizer with SPF that I LOVE. This matte setting spray is great. I used it a few times and I could definitely tell a difference by the end of the day. My makeup still looked fresh. Unfortunately, after a few uses, the spray nozzle got clogged and I had to throw it away. I didn't see any other Birchbox reviewers complaining about this, so I'm hoping it was just me and my hot and humid bathroom.

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, $25

I love this stuff! I'm real into Liz Earle. When Kiehl's quit making the face wash I've been using since 2000, I bought Liz Earle cleanser and LOVE IT. This little spritzer has been super awesome this summer. I read an article recently on how the worst thing you can do to your face mid-day is apply more makeup; that adding or re-applying makeup makes your skin look dry. Instead of adding more make-up, you should spritz your face. I started doing this and it totally works! You think it won't, but it does. Trust. If you've got $25 burning a hole in your pocket, buy this spritzer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...