January 22, 2008

There Will Be Dreams

John & I saw There Will Be Blood on Sunday. OHMYGODILOVEYOUDANIELDAYLEWIS! Aside from my obvious DDL obsession, the movie was amazing. Way better than both Sweeney Todd & No Country For Old Men. I've got plans to see Juno on Fri night with Natalie & Holly. Pretty excited about Juno. I also want to see Persepolis. Maybe on Sunday....

Speaking of movies, I watched a really good DVD this weekend called The Lives of Others. It was a Netflix rec, but it was right on. Both John & I really liked it. Definitely recommend it. Side note for anyone who hates subtitles, it's in German.

I've got my 2nd class @ TSU tomorrow night. None of the books I bought on half.com have arrived. I'm a little worried, but luckily our reading assignments don't start until next week. Maybe he recognizes that most of his students buy their books online....

Work is already really busy, but it's not too stressful yet. Yet. Just low on free time.

Allright, I've got to get back to Biggest Loser.

RIP, Heath Ledger.

1 comment:

Jon Burr said...

If you liked The Lives of Others, rent The Conversation. It is just like The Lives of Others, only it is good. Also, Gene Hackman.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...