November 19, 2009

Blog Love

I've recently stumbled upon some blogs that I really like & thought you might, too:

Backyard Bill
Kind of a rough version of The Sartorialist, plus a Q&A section.

For Me, For You
I think most of you already subscribe to For Me, For You, but if you don't, you should. I covet her hair & overall personal style. Be sure to check out Bits Of My Weekend.

Pancakes & French Fries
I love this blog. The author is an attorney & a mom & she tells the most honest & funny stories about her life. My 2 personal favorites are A Deadly Walk & A Red Permanent Marker. I'm pretty sure if we knew each other, we'd be friends.

Sweet Fine Day
I don't remember how I found this blog, but I've been reading it for a couple of months now & I'm totally hooked. She & her husband own Whimsy & Spice, which some of you may of heard of. They have the 2 cutest daughters that make regular appearances on the blog. She's very honest about the struggles of owning your own business, raising 2 daughters, & being a freelance graphic designer.

Now go forth & update your Readers!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

we know bill! chris does more than me...craziness!

SnOOp said...

I love Backyard Bill his shots are fantastic. I haven't heard of the other ones though so thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...