November 11, 2009

NYC Bound!


Tomorrow John & I leave for NYC for a slightly delayed anniversary trip. I can't wait! Tiffany & Chris recently moved into a new apartment together & she emailed me awhile back & suggested we come up in Nov. for our anniversary. Obviously, it didn't take much arm twisting. I haven't been to NYC in about a year & a half, so I'm overdue.

I really need a break from my job right now, plus a little shopping never hurt anyone. I feel like I've gained 100 lbs this month, so I'll probably end up buying more accessories than clothes, but whatever. I'll provide a full shopping report when I get back.

Our friends How I Became the Bomb are playing 2 shows in NYC while we're there. John is actually riding up with them in their van (he hates to fly), so he'll have fun doing that.

Tentative agenda is low-key dinner tomorrow night. Shopping on Fri. Bomb show @ Union Hall on Fri night. Manicures & more shopping on Sat. Possibly 2nd Bomb show @ Piano's on Sat. night. Brunch on Sun, then flight home.

1 comment:

Panda Parables said...

have FUN! what's up with us being band groupies for our "vacations" ? next time, it's the beach!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...