June 8, 2010

Book Review: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner


Yesterday I finished reading Stephenie Meyer's latest book in the Twilight Saga, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella. It's super short. All in all, I'd say I read it in about 2 hours. It took me a couple of pages to get into it & to quit trying to figure out who everyone is, but once I got into it, I got into it.

If you remember from Eclipse, there is a coven of newborn vampires wreaking havoc on Seattle. Bree is one of those vampires & she falls in love with one of the other vampires in her coven. It has that same young love feel that Twilight has.

For the most part, it's a completely separate storyline than the rest of the Twilight Saga. Until the end. I won't ruin anything for you, but the ending sheds some light on how Eclipse ended....

I liked it. It's not going to change your life by any means, but it's worth reading if you're a Twilight fan.

Read it for free online here from June 7th to July 5th (thanks, Stephenie Meyer!).

P.S. Click on the book, or the arrow beside the book, to read it online. It took me a minute to figure that out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...