January 20, 2011

Podcasts!

I'm all of a sudden really into podcasts. It started around Christmas when I loaded up my iPod so we'd have stuff to listen to en route to Maryland. I uploaded some Car Talk, This American Life & Fresh Air. Now I'm totally addicted. I didn't realize you could download this shit for free on iTunes. Where have I been?

So far, I'm almost exclusively listening to This American Life & Fresh Air, but I hope to start branching out. The problem is, I don't drive very much, so it takes me days to get through one 45 minute podcast. I know, white whine.

So here are my favorite podcasts thus far. Remember, I'm only a month into this.

This American Life

Fresh Air

I subscribe to both This American Life & Fresh Air, so all I have to do is connect my iPod to my Macbook & all the new podcasts automatically download. I don't have to go search for them, etc. Anyway, you've all probably been doing this for years, but if you haven't, you should. They're fun; they're free; &, I swear, they're making me smarter.

P.S. Sarah Allen, if you're reading this, I'm totally obsessed with Joan Rivers now & regret making fun of you for wanting to see her movie when it was at The Belcourt.....

3 comments:

alexis said...

did you ever get to see the movie? its on streaming netflix now and it is great.

Eva said...

sweet, thank you for the white whine link! so funny

also, i'd love to listen to podcasts, but i'm too lazy/technologically impaired

The Blonde Mule said...

Alexis: yes, I saw it & LOVED it - so good! Who knew? Well, besides you & Sarah....

Eva: well, apparently I'm not supposed to say "white whine" anymore. I don't know, I something on Jezebel about it. Who knows. Try the free podcasts on iTunes. It's so easy! If I can figure it out, anyone can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...