June 8, 2011

Back In The Saddle Again



So I kind of secretly started a new(ish) job last week... Of course, the week I decide to start talking about being *unemployed, I get a job. My old job brought me back & put me in a different office, obviously. But I'm essentially right back where I was in November, & where I've been for the past 4 1/2 years.

This isn't permanent, & I'm still very much looking for a job, but I have this for at least 12 months & I have health insurance again. This is a huge, HUGE weight off of my shoulders. Plus, there's the school of thought that it's always easier to get a job when you have a job & that you're more attractive to potential employers when you're working, so we'll see.

I think just being here will help & put me back on everyone's radar. People will see me again & remember that I'm still looking, etc. We'll see. Regardless, I'm officially, legitimately employed (& insured) again.

Thank you all for being so awesome this year. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end.

*I do still plan on talking about the process of looking for a job since I am technically still looking. Plus, I have a lot of back stories that I haven't shared yet. For now, the "Unemployment" label will remain & I will continue to talk about how hard it is to find a job, how ridiculous the interview process is, etc.

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good going! I look forward to your futute job interview foibles.

Renee said...

WOO HOO FOR YOU!!! How exciting! Hope the theory pans out for ya.

BTW I'm not in PT anymore at this moment, but have fun (it always made me feel better).

Mom said...

Girl! I love what you've done with the place! heehe

The Blonde Mule said...

Stephanie: thank you!

Renee: thanks! 10-4 on PT. My insurance doesn't kick in until Aug 1, so even if I do have to go back, I won't be there anytime soon.

Mom: hahaha!

Libby said...

Great pic! And congrats!!

ND said...

That is awesome! I am so pumped for you!

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME news; I am so happy for you:)

xoxo
W.C.

The Blonde Mule said...

Thanks, everybody!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...