June 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Friday:
Friday night I stayed in & watched You Don't Know Jack. Weird movie. Interesting though.

Saturday:
I met Mary Katherine at Starbucks on Saturday afternoon to celebrate our birthdays. We went over to Serenity & got our nails done. I chose Essie Tangerine, which I really like. That night, we met Katie & Rollum for dinner at Bombay Palace, where I proceeded to eat myself sick. So good though.

Sunday:
On Sunday morning, Ashlee texted me & asked if I wanted to run Belle Meade Blvd with her. So we ran our 5-ish miles, then rewarded ourselves with Starbucks. I wish I could quit you, Mocha Coconut Frappuccino. After that, I went home & got John, then we went to meet my parents for my birthday lunch.

Good, relaxed weekend!

2 comments:

Kate (McAnally) Andrews said...

Mocha Coconut Frappaccino = liquid version of Samoa Girl Scout Cookie! Yummo!

The Blonde Mule said...

Right?! I'm obsessed with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...