June 4, 2011

Pimm's!


I received a bottle of Pimm's No. 1 Cup for my birthday & I can't wait to use it! I've never been a master mixologist; I tend to stick to wine & beer, but I have high hopes for this bottle of summer fun. I've been bookmarking drink recipes that include Pimm's & here are a few of the ones I'm hoping to try:

Ginger Ale Pimm's Cup via Sweet On You
  • 2 oz Pimm's
  • 3 oz ginger ale
  • 1 lemon slice
Pimm's Original via Pimm's
  • 1 part Pimm's No. 1
  • 3 parts chilled lemonade
  • add some mint, cucumber, orange & strawberry
Pimm's PimPom via Pimm's
  • 1 part Pimm's No. 1
  • 3 parts pomegreat
  • add a slice of orange & ripped basil
The Windsor Knot via The London Bar
  • 2 oz Pimm's
  • 2 oz Chambord
  • apple, cucumber & orange (soaked in Pimm's)
  • Prosecco
  • mint leaf
I'll report back!

2 comments:

alexis said...

mmm, id have to say to start with the original, but i like it with sprite instead of lemonade (and thats how i always had it in london).

The Blonde Mule said...

Well, now I'm thinking about just using the whole bottle to make jelly shots. Right, Katie? Hahaha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...