January 27, 2013

Etsy Favs


I've been sick all week & have watched all the tv I can watch & read all the internet I can read.  I also spent hours cleaning up my Etsy account.  You can find most of my favorites on my Etsy Favs Pinterest board, but here are some things I had to share.


I've been lusting after this print forever.  It's time to buy it.  S'Morrissey print by my friend Betty Turbo.


I'm going through a HUGE bangle phase right now.  For $30, you can order a Custom Set of Skinny Bangles - XS-XL from Voz Collective.


You've got to love Berkley Illustration.  I already own 3 of their prints.  This snake wearing a trucker hat may be my fourth.  I've Got A New Attitude print 8x10 by Berkley Illustration.


LET'S MAKE OUT - charcoal & white - 16 inch recycled felt applique pillow by Alexandra Ferguson.


This is huge & ridiculous, but I'm into it.  Origami Hana Rope Necklace - Black by Homako.


You are killing me smalls acrylic or wood sign by Oh Dier.  They also have a sign that says, 'Holla', which I obviously need.  OBVIOUSLY.


Spinderalla hit me up one time.  Salt n Pepa Art Print 8x10 Hip Hop Portrait Illustration by thepairabirds.  Fun fact:  Salt n Pepa Hot Cool & Vicious was my first cassette tape.


John would hate this, but I'm tempted to buy it for downstairs.  Analog Synthesizer Poster - Minimoog, Roland, Korg A3 by Handz.


I'm a long-time admirer of Matte Stephens, but have yet to actually purchase a print.  This may be the one. Golden Gate Bridge Limited edition 13x19 print by Matte Stephens.


I'm a fan of QuillandFox.  They have the cutest cards.  Cotton Candy Birthday Card 1pc by QuillandFox.


I love these prints.  She has them for most major cities.  You can also request custom items.  Minneapolis MN by albie design.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...