August 26, 2016

Friday Links


Reading This Week....

This town’s response to a vandalized lesbian couple’s home warms my heart. Hillary Clinton has an 11th toe, #ShowTheToe. This video of NYC’s first internet cafe in 1995. NASA just got in touch with a spacecraft that’s been LOST IN SPACE since October of 2014. The forgotten greatness of Law & Order: SVU.

This Week's Dream Dinner Party...

Hillary Clinton's speech writer

Watching...

I'm still watching Jane the Virgin, but I got distracted this week by two Hulu shows:  Casual and Difficult People. Holy crap, are you guys watching Difficult People? It's like the funniest thing on TV, except it's on Hulu. Casual is great too, but for different reasons. I recommend both.

Reading...


Thrift of the Week...


On my list for fall is a big, boxy denim jacket to cover in patches. This one is from St. John's Bay and it's a "petite", but I bought it anyway because as my friend Louisa says, a good denim jacket is like the white whale.

I Endorse...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...